The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosekitty

'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: 'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5   'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 am

Those not having enough Desperate Housewives dvd season of "Dexter" at recent San Diego Scrubs series dvd Comic Con and not patient enough to wait for the fifth Entourage dvdseason premiere can take a look at a clip shared by Showtime. Dexter dvd The sneak peek shows Dexter and his own mind, which is represented by his late father's presence, arguing over what Dexter dvd season he will do after Rita's death.

"I think, in as much as he is consciously The office dvd box setconnected to his emotional life, it's a very challenging time," The office series dvdMichael C. Hall told Examiner about Dexter being single parent. "I think there are more subterranean feelings he shaun the sheep dvd season will be struggling with. There are logistical issues that obviously exist as well. supernatural dvd box setHis wife is no longer there to care law and order dvd box setfor the children - and as importantly - to cover for him when he's out.project runway season 7 dvd box set So it's sort of mind-boggling."

Glee's Amber Riley will sing the House MD dvd seasonnational anthem at the 2010 Major LeagueScrubs dvdBaseball All-Star Game, MLB announced Sunday.

Is Glee reaching too Scrubs series dvd far with a Britney-themed episode?

The 24-year-old actress Scrubs dvd season will also perform a tribute to Desperate Housewives series dvdmembers of the "All-Stars Among Us" program, which honors those active in community service.Desperate Housewives box set A special tribute video will feature Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow,Desperate Housewives dvd Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek,Desperate Housewives dvd season Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron.

In addition, the Canadian Desperate Housewives season 5Tenors will perform the Canadian Anthem Desperate Housewives season 6 while Colbie Caillat will sing "God Bless America" during the Dawson's Creek series dvd 7th inning stretch.

The All-Star Game airs Dawson's Creek dvd seasonTuesday at 8/7c on Fox.

Stonestreet is nominated for supporting actor in a Medium season comedy series alongside co-stars Ty Burrell and Jesse Medium dvd Tyler Ferguson — his on-screen partner. Ed O'Neill, the show's patriarch, was left off the short list.

"[Ed] has the ability to fall back on Medium series the fact that he's a bonafide television icon, but I'm definitely Medium dvd box setthinking about him today," Stonestreet says. "I'm just glad that csi miami dvd seasonJesse is nominated too because we think of the csi miami dvd relationship as a duo,crime scene investigation dvd and I'm just happy that we're both csi miami series dvd able to celebrate this together. Disney dvd collectionWe've got a 50 percent chance of bringing one of those disney 100 years of magic dvd box setsuckers home for Modern Family! I'm just happy to be in the Emmy game.Disney dvd box set I'm kind of like my dog in that disney dvd way. He's happy to go places and be at things."

The new TV season is heating up CSI Las Vegas dvdas TV's top shows search for new names to attract CSI Las Vegas dvd season more eyeballs. As if it didn't have enough eye candy CSI Las Vegas box set already, Grey's Anatomy has feelers out for a sexy actor CSI dvd to play Andrew Perkins, a forty-something trauma counselor.

For its third season premiere, titled "Red Sky At Night," CBS's The Mentalist wants an actor to play Gale Bertram, the new director of the Attorney General's Office. The role is expected to last at least five episodes.
CSI Las Vegas dvd collection
And Showtime's Weeds is hunting for three actors CSI Las Vegas series dvd of Arabic descent to fill the roles of Daoud,CSI season 10 Adara and Rida. In the new season, Medium seasonNancy's family is on the run, Medium dvdand Andy (Justin Kirk) turns to Daoud Mahmud in hopes Medium series of securing some passports. Hmm...could Weeds Medium dvd box set be planning a Sex and the City 2-style Middle csi miami dvd season Eastern adventure? Not sure how well joints csi miami dvd would sell over there, Nancy,...and I don't want crime scene investigation dvdto even think about the punishment if you're caught!

Is Sara Sidle coming back The shield season 7next season on CSI? — Bill
ADAM: There will definitely Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonbe some cast changes, as several Grey's Anatomy dvdof the show's stars, Jorja Fox included, negotiate Grey's Anatomy dvd box set new contracts. But executive producerGrey's Anatomy series dvd Carol Mendelsohn is hoping that Fox will return. buy get smart"I know what our creative plans are for Sara Sidle,get smart dvd but Jorja and I have not sat down to really talk about next season," get smart seasonshe says. "It's really, truly up in the air."

Who kidnapped Bill on get smart series dvdTrue Blood? — Smitty
MICKEY: It's a complicated answer.get smart box set We'll learn almost immediatelythe west wing dvd who did the actual absconding, for whom they were the west wing dvd seasonworking and under whose influence the order was given. the west wing box setSurprisingly, it'll involve a lady who always seems to be around whenBones dvd seasonthere's trouble for Bill.

Tell me more about the Lie to Me Bones dvd episode that deals with Foster and Lightman's pastBones dvd box set. — Kristin
ADAM: The June 14 episode begins buffy the vampire slayer dvdwith the death of one of Lightman's former Pentagon colleagues, buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasonswith whom Lightman worked seven years earlier buffy dvdto bring down an Irish terrorist.buffy the vampire slayer box set A flashback shows us Foster and Lightman's first meeting, when she gave buffy the vampire slayer series dvd him a psychiatric evaluation. He'll learn that Foster has a betterstargate atlantis dvd poker face than he thought she did.

We knew Alicia wasn't going to be fired,stargate atlantis dvd season but will The Good Wife's Cary return to Lockhart & Gardner by any chance? — Patricia
MICKEY: I'm hearing no, stargate atlantis box setbut you'll still see Cary (Matt Czuchry) on the show. He'll just be sitting across the table. "It's better to have a character you've come to care about on the other side of the cases," says executive producer Michelle King.stargate atlantis season 5 But he'll be a different Cary. "Once you're fired from a job,six feet under complete series you will do everything within your power six feet under dvd to never be fired again," King says. six feet under dvd season"You will even make ethical changes in your life so that you never have to face that moment again."

Please could we have some scoop six feet under series dvd on Private Practice? — Chloe
ADAM: Pete and Addison are over,The Wire box set but Tim Daly warns fans not to expect an instant Pete-Violet reunion. "He has Addison's permission to be with Violet, but that The Wire dvddoesn't mean anything," Daly says. "A lot of our storylines are based on how The Wire dvd season happy Pete and Violet were once upon a time. They were only happy for 15 minutes. The Wire complete series dvdThere's this myth in the fan base that The Wire series dvd... they were together and it was fantasticThe Sopranos season 6, but they don't really know."

How is Weeds going to work in Seattle?
MICKEY: Well, there's a lovely port there,The Sopranos complete series isn't there? Sure, Nancy might be on the lam because Shane clocked Pilar with a croquet mallet, but that doesn't mean she can't get her wicket sticky with some new Pacific The Sopranos season Northwest-based action. Plus: We hear she'll enjoy her newfound anonymity when she sidles up to a sexy, confident bar owner in the Emerald City.
six feet under box set
What can you tell me about ABC's new vampire show, The Sopranos dvdThe Gates? — Andre
ADAM: We can tell you two things: Boston Legal tvWe kind of dig it, and it's not just a vampire Boston Legal dvdshow: There are also werewolves and witches Boston Legal seasonand other mystical creatures. (Oh my!) Yet it maintains a certain realism.Boston Legal series dvd "Our goal was to bring the supernatural into our own world," Sons of anarchy dvd releaseexecutive producer Grant Scharbo tells us. Sons of anarchy dvd"The [beings] that have moved inside the gates are trying toSons of anarchy dvd seasonachieve the last vestiges of the American dream.Sons of anarchy series dvd [So they're] putting the bright face out and burying their secrets."

Dawson's Creek dvd
Dawson's Creek box set
Dark Angel series dvd
Dark Angel dvd box set
Dark Angel dvd
Dark Angel season
Lost dvd season
Lost dvd series dvd

Back to top Go down

'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5
Page 1 of 1