The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you will adore How I Met Your Mother.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bonnienie

you will adore How I Met Your Mother.   Empty
PostSubject: you will adore How I Met Your Mother.    you will adore How I Met Your Mother.   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 am

Had been following the show since season 1. how I met your mother dvd The show is hilarious.I love Barney (Neil Patrick) in the show as he is the funniest in the show. The idea of the show is pretty interesting and each episode have a funny and unique ending. This is one show we make sure we never miss! A comedy with an interesting plot line - Ted's story of how he met his wife. Project Runway dvd The supporting cast - including Neil Patrick Harris - is fantastic. Hope CBS keeps this around (after many other disappointments. I always have fun watching this one. It is very interesting and fun. Even though it got similar to Friends, it is funny in its own way. It is good one to watch for grown ups, probably it brings up our own memory. I love it and I watch it even the reruns!!! First of all, Mad Men dvd let me just say I am biased, because I love Neil Patrick Harris. It's funny, witty, and full of Friendish moments in the best possible way. It's the perfect balance of fun and little bits of drama, as well as on going jokes throughout the series that are just hilarious. It's one of those shows where even if you've seen the episode a hundred times, it's still funny. true blood dvd The characters are so memorable and have the best one-liners that you have to say all the time. It seems like this show has gone somewhat under the radar, and I wish more people knew how great it was! I've gotten all my friends hooked on it now, and we're so excited about the new season! If you haven't been watching, go catch up now! This show is legen...wait for it...day! Legendary! If you enjoyed that bit, supernatural dvd then you will adore How I Met Your Mother. It follows the story of Ted Mosby, an architeture in New York looking for his bride. The show chronicles his journey, along with his friends Barney, Lily, Marshall and Robin. The show is a sitcom.
Back to top Go down

you will adore How I Met Your Mother.
Page 1 of 1