The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One episode will have you...HOOKED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bonnienie

One episode will have you...HOOKED!  Empty
PostSubject: One episode will have you...HOOKED!    One episode will have you...HOOKED!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 am

This is a solid show true blood dvd with well formed characters and an eerie intro. There is a vibe about this story that entices it's viewers and always delivers with sex, blood and intrigue. The kind of intrigue that keeps you pasted to the TV screen and leaves you hungry for more when the end credits roll. Not since the X-Files has there been a show supernatural dvd that at the end of each episode keeps you at the edge of your seat waiting with an anticipation for the next episode. The writing is sharp and not predictable like so many other shows out there. Love the cast and Sam Trammel is super hot as Sam Merlotte. I like the lyrics and music to the opening song but the pictures are a little gross how I met your mother dvd and sometimes I have to cover my eyes when it gets to gory otherwise this is my favorite non news show. True Blood is a sexy affair that sets up an entirely believable world where humans and vampires can fall in love and actually survive as couples. In an era when people are obsessed with Vampires Project Runway dvd and humans falling in love, it is a very likable show. People want to believe that this can actually happen and that it can work in society. There is a lot of gore and violence, but there is an degree of comedy to it too, which lightens up the show. As with all HBO shows, the season is short, and each episode leave you wanting more. I would recommend this show, Mad Men dvd but defiantly wait until the kiddies go to bed as it is not something that they should be watching. Snuggle up with your honey and enjoy.
Back to top Go down

One episode will have you...HOOKED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mask Infects Your Souls :: Video Section-
Jump to: