The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mad Men Attract Me So Much

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennywong

Mad Men Attract Me So Much Empty
PostSubject: Mad Men Attract Me So Much   Mad Men Attract Me So Much I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 am

Mad Men DVD is one of my favorite shows, if you've never seen Mad Men, I just have to say you out! This Golden Globe and Emmy winning television drama that airs on the AMC channel is part high-brow drama, part social commentary, and part uncanny kitschy fun. I think this is one of the best TV shows I had ever seen. Watch this show I never regret.
This particular show is very interesting, and many of my personal friends prefer to watch this. One thing that you will notice immediately when viewing Mad Men seasons 1-4 DVD may be the historical authenticity as well as visual type of the 1960s costumes, models and areas. Stylists invest painstaking time for you to recreate the snapshot of the bygone period, shopping thrift shops, hunting via antique marketplaces, borrowing through private selections and making replica clothes, furniture as well as props. With some ingenuity, a raid via a grandparent's closet plus some good outfit props, you are able to create the Mad Males costume of the choice. Imagine the actual ultra-cool a person exude whenever you walk to the room because Don Draper, among the partners from the fictional NEW YORK CITY ad company. You just require a dark suit along with a thin dark tie in order to pull from the classic as well as dashing silhouette of the central personality. Add a few hair pomade and make sure to carry the silver smoke lighter as well as glass half-filled along with scotch. Ladies may feel just about all Grace Kelly to liven up as their stunning, however icy-cold spouse Betty Draper. Other Angry Men costumes for ladies include Peggy, the assistant turned copywriter with her very own office who's known on her short redhead bangs as well as pony butt. To accomplish her Angry Men outfit, a plaid dress provides you with the good, conservative design she favors. After a person watch it you'll benefit a great deal from this.
From this show, you can learn a lot from it. Mad Men Series DVD TV show is so interesting, and I like it very much. I can’t help watching it again and again. I’m strong recommend you watch this show, I’m sure you will never regret watching this show.
Back to top Go down

Mad Men Attract Me So Much
Page 1 of 1