The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch your choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellida01

Watch your choice Empty
PostSubject: Watch your choice   Watch your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:28 am

One is always on a strange road, watching strange case iphone 4 scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you best wireless headphones will find that the things you try hard to forget 8Gb Flash drive are already gone (My Blueberry Nights) 2. Happiness is not about being best rechargeable batteries immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's best pc speakers about having each tiny wish come true, or having something best bluetooth headphones to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love cool iphone cases when you need love. (Up) 3. Love is a lamp, while friendship Cheap mp3 player is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will cheap flash drives find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you Aa battery charger strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally) 4. I love you 4gb Flash drive not for who you are, but for who I am Digital mp3 player with you. (Edward Scissorhands) 5. Love makes man grow up or cr123a lithium battery sink down. (Days of Summer) 6. If you can hold something cheap iphone cases up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if aaa rechargeable batteries you can hold something up but can never put it cover iphone 4 down, it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing Center channel speaker heavy burdens when they are in love.

(If Only) 7. We Cases for iphone all live in the past. We take a minute to aa rechargeable batteries know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day Green Laser pointers to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. cool flash drives (The Bridges of Madison County) One may fall in love with bluetooth wireless headphones many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your Best led flashlight own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind best iphone accessories of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish best earbud headphones the people you love.   

One may fall in love with best bookshelf speakers many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your 2Gb Flash Drive own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind flash drives cheap of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish electro voice speakers the people you love. (Titanic)   

When you are young, you Digital mp4 player may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, cell phone covers you will realize that if you really love someone, the Best mp3 player whole life will not be enough. You need time to Best iphone case know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a cheap mp3 players very big mind. (50 First Dates) . When tomorrow turns in best computer speakers today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your bluetooth stereo headphones memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by best mp3 players time. This is not a train in still in which 16gb flash DRive you may feel forward when another train goes by. It 12 Volt battery is the truth that we've all grown up. And we flash drives usb become different. (The Odd Couple) If you leave me, please best iphone cases don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging Ctek battery charger pain. (Dear John)

12. Don't forget the things you once owned. Creative mp3 player Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the creative mp3 players things that belong to you and keep those lost things buy electronics online in memory. (Once) I love and am used to keeping best running headphone a distance with those changed things. Only in this way best laptop speakers can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Buy mp3 player For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Brightest led flashlight Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I best studio headphones see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)
Back to top Go down

Watch your choice
Page 1 of 1