The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Trailers of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosekitty

New Trailers of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural' Empty
PostSubject: New Trailers of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural'   New Trailers of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 am

[center]The CW is all prepared for the supernatural dvd box set Fall season premieres, releasing trailers for two of its shaun the sheep dvd season powerful series "The Vampire Diaries" shaun the sheep dvd and "Supernatural". Unfortunately, shaun the sheep dvd box setunlike the ones played at the San Diego Comic Con,The office series dvd these trailers only summarize last season and add reviews The office dvd from the media in "Vampire" 's case.

The one for "Vampires" would like The office season 6 dvd box setto emphasize on how Katherine would stir things up in the second season The office dvd box setwith her presence in Mystic Falls. Stefan says in the trailer how the evil vampire looks a lot like Elena in the outside but not The office dvd season in the inside. Apparently, this resemblance will be explained in the new season.

Speaking to MTV, exec producer KevinDexter dvd season Williamson said, "We 100 percent go there. It's not an easy answer, Dexter series dvd it's something I think Elena's going to have to uncover, and I think the answers aren't exactly Dexter dvd what she wants to hear. But 100 percent, she is going to figure out the doppelganger aspect."
The actress and standup Medium series also talked about The Discussion's Medium dvd box sethigh-profile guests, what it's like to improvise csi miami seasonher dialogue, and why David's storylines pushcsi miami episodesso many buttons.

TVGuide.com: Who csi miami dvdwere you most excited to meet and crime scene investigation sit down with?
Essman: Jon Hamm. csi miami dvd seasonI had met him once, and csi miami series dvdI am such a huge fan of Mad Men. Disney dvd collectionI just love that show, disney 100 years of magicand he's a hottie, so I was totally excited to meet him.Disney dvd box set There were a lot of other people disney dvdI hadn't met as well, like Gloria Allred,Disney box set for example. I was so happy to disney classics collectionmeet her because she's such an interestingDisney dvd woman and had an Disney interesting perspective.Disney classic dvd And then there were people Disney series dvd I knew for years and years Michael Jackson DVD Collection like Jerry [Seinfeld] and some other comics.
TV took a few risks this week.criminal minds season 5 Entourage's Ari betrayed a client. An artist criminal minds season 4 created a shocking portrait of a beloved Disney criminal minds tv character. True Blood had us clutching our pearls at a genuinelyCurb Your Enthusiasm dvd revolting vampire sex scene. James Curb Your Enthusiasm season Franco made us worry about his career choices. Curb Your Enthusiasm box setAnd Bachelorette Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection Ali sent a potential suitor hobbling off into the sunset.

12. Best Susan Boyle Impression: Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvd When Puerto Rico's Carlos Aponte,curb your enthusiasm episode a nebbishy guy, Seinfeld dvdauditioned for America's Got Talent,Seinfeld dvd season the producers played it for laughs. Seinfeld box set(His pre-performance interview package was to the Seinfeld series tune of "Macarena," for example.)CSI Las Vegas dvd But Aponte had the last laugh. When he sang, an impressive tenor issued forth, CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonwowing the judges and the audience.

11. Best Revenge: It's nice CSI Las Vegas box set to see Entourage's power agent Ari Gold on the receiving CSI dvd end of a temper tantrum.CSI Las Vegas dvd collection After Ari screws over director CSI Las Vegas series dvdNick Cassavetes, he takes out a full-page ad in Variety, illustrated by a photo of Ari in drag,CSI season 10 under the headline "My friend, my agent,Medium season my b---h." Google Images is a Medium dvd wonderful thing!

10. Best Tribute: Ryan Seacrest Medium seriesled a touching tribute at the Daytime Emmy Awards to Dick Clark.Medium dvd box set The legendary American Bandstand host csi miami dvd season was feted with performances and video messages crime scene investigation dvdfrom a bevy of artists whose careers csi miami series dvdwere launched on his show. Among them:Disney dvd collection Marie Osmond, the Spinners, Tony Orlando and Chubby Checker. disney 100 years of magic dvd box setThe group came together to belt out Barry Manilow'sDisney dvd box set hit and the Bandstand theme song, "Bandstand Boogie," reducing Clark to tears.

9. Most Shocking: Let's see:disney dvd How do we describe this moment without offending the more sensitive members of our readership? (Hi, Mom!) On Work of Art: The Next Great Artist, Miles answered the call for a shocking piece of art by creating a line drawing of Mickey Mouse composed of tiny, intertwined portraits of genitals. He explained that the piece represents his first erection, which arrived while he was watching The Little Mermaid as a tot. Definitely weird. But then ... to up the piece's shock value, he decided to "sign" his portrait by csi miami dvdcommemorating his most recent erection. I'll let you figure out how exactly he did that.

8. Best Symbolism: On Rescue Me,Disney box set Tommy contemplates his unsettling vision of the afterlife disney classic collectionsitting in the pew of a church — while also drinking some Disney dvdwhiskey and smoking a cigarette. It's a key moment in the series, Disney series dvd as it aptly paraphrases Tommy's central struggle: Michael Jackson DVD Collectionhow to be good while being bad.

7. Most Familiar Pattern: Michael Jackson DVDThe new roomies of The Real World New Orleans attended Michael Jackson series dvda party at a gay bar, where the host greeted Ryan, a straight hairdresser michael jackson 32 dvdwho wears a purity ring, with an innocent kiss. Michael Jackson Ultimate dvdIn response, he told his gay roommate Preston that every time Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box set"one of you" touches him,The shield dvd season he wants to kill himself.

6. Creepiest "Twist" Ending: On True Blood,The shield dvd Bill's decision to work for the king to protect Sookie is The shield dvd box set met by golf claps from Lorena, his nefarious maker.The shield season 7 In a fit of rage that morphs into passion, Bill rips off her clothes and forces himself on her. Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonTo avoid looking at her smug face during the Grey's Anatomy dvdviolent act, he twists her head a full 180 degrees and snaps her neck. "I still love you," she says through bloody Grey's Anatomy dvd box setteeth.

5. Best Guest Star: On this week's Hot in Cleveland, buy get smartBetty White's Elka goes on a blind date with ... the legendary Carl Reiner. They get along swimmingly, in that they share a cynicism for Michael Bublé ("wannabe Sinatra") and a love of Celebrex! Their old-school comedy is just as winning today.
Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvd
4. Best Weirdness: James Franco returns to General Hospital to reprise the role of Franco, a performance artist who is also stalking a hitman. He reappears as a homeless man, who claims he will entertain you for cash. When a passerby gives him $20, he produces a mechanical clapping-monkey doll and accepts a piece of gum — cinnamon, not spearmint. Yeah, it's as weird as it sounds, and better.

"The amount of times the The office season 6 dvd box set show has been revived from The office dvd box set the dead is unbelievable. I love working on zombie Futurama, The office dvd season" jokes John DiMaggio, who plays Bender.

There was a moment, though, Dexter dvd season when it seemed Futurama would be up-ended after Dexter series dvd a salary negotiation snag last summer. Dexter dvdFortunately, the core cast is returning,Dexter box set and Katey Sagal insists it was "just one of those things that happen" in Hollywood.

Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul: Jesse is The office season 6 dvd box setgoing to a very dark place

"I think Walt The office dvd box set saved Jesse's life by doing that,The office dvd season and Jesse owes Walt quite a bit," Dexter dvd seasonPaul tells TVGuide.com. Dexter series dvd"Going into the final episode, Jesse Dexter dvdis in a very lost place and he's not sure Dexter box set where to turn. I think maybe he'll Entourage series dvd go into hiding."

Indeed he does,Entourage dvd which leaves Walt all alone to answer to Entourage dvd seasonGus for the murders. Well, he's not completely House MD dvdalone — he has his trusty Heisenberg hat.

"It changes things forHouse MD series dvd [Walt]," Cranston says of the hat, noting House MD tv that he suggested Walt wear it again in the House MD dvd seasonfinale. "I thought, 'Here's a genuine opportunity Scrubs dvd where Walt needs all the power Scrubs series dvdhe can get going into this negotiation with Gus.Scrubs dvd season' It's much like if a man is wearing a tuxedo: Desperate Housewives series dvdYou sit differently, you act differently,Desperate Housewives box setyou present yourself differently Desperate Housewives dvd because of how it makes you feel.Desperate Housewives dvd seasonIt's the same thing with the Heisenberg Desperate Housewives season 5 hat and glasses. It has that same effect."

Check out photos of Desperate Housewives season 6 the Breaking Bad cast

The hat represents Dawson's Creek series dvd the criminal part of Walt that he has Dawson's Creek dvd seasonspent much of Season 3 trying to deny.Dawson's Creek dvd But Cranston says the finale Dawson's Creek box set(airing Sunday at 10/9c on AMC) changes that. Dark Angel series dvd"Season 3 has been facing the mirror Dark Angel dvd box set and really accepting who you are," Dark Angel dvdCranston says. "Walt is capable of doing this — Dark Angel seasonhe is able to see himself as Lost dvd season a bad guy near the end.Lost dvd series dvd And he is capable of doing some things that he Lost dvd never thought he was before."

But Walt isn't done rationalizing Lost complete series dvd his actions yet, Cranston says. "In order to survive in the criminal world, Heroes series dvdyou must think like a criminal. You will not survive otherwise," he says.Heroes season 4 "You have to know how to be guarded and cautious and protect yourselfHeroes dvd And [Walt's] not from that world, but he's learning quickly. Heroes dvd seasonsAnd I think by the end of this season,Xena Warrior Princess series dvd all innocence is lost."

Breaking Bad: Is Walter Xena Warrior Princess seasonWhite TV's biggest liar?

While Walt's been Remington Steele series dvd denying that he's a criminal,Remington Steele dvd box set Jesse's stint in rehab has made him believe Remington Steele dvdhe was the bad guy, when he clearly isn't Remington Steele dvd season— or, at least, wasn't.

"I think [Jesse's] Everybody hates Chris tvstill very much lost; he's still trying to figure out who he is. He's tried to convince himself through self-acceptance that he is the bad guy,Everybody hates Chris series dvd but as the season goes on, his heart is coming through," Paul says,Everybody hates Chris dvdagreeing with Cranston's characterization of the finale. "By the end of the season Everybody hates Chris dvd season it's definitely... a loss of innocence, and who knows if [Jesse] will ever get that innocence back.Everybody hates Chris 1 That question will be answered by the final moments of the finale."

And even though the finale is a How I met your mother tvpowerful capper to a superb season, don't look for a disaster on the level of Season 2's plane crash.

"This finale is not as big How I met your mother seasonand dynamic as an airplane exploding in the sky; How I met your mother dvd[it's] much more intimate and about these characters," Paul says. La Femme Nikita box set"Really, you realize the love these characters La Femme Nikita dvd have for one another and what they La Femme Nikita dvd season
would do for each other.Sex and the City dvd season It ends with a bang, literally and figuratively.Sex and the City series dvd It definitely changes things."

The round-table debate, Criminal mindsfeaturing a panel of celebrities,Criminal minds dvd pundits and prominent social figures, criminal minds seasonwill tackle the ethical dilemmas criminal minds episodefeatured on each episode of CurbCriminal minds series dvd Your Enthusiasm once the Criminal minds dvd collection series begins airing on TV Guide criminal minds season 5Network on Wednesday, June 2 (10/9c).

Watch Jon Hamm criminal minds season 4and Hill Harper discuss breast implants on Curb: criminal minds tvThe Discussion

Essman's comfort Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdwith confrontation makes her an ideal comic foil to Larry Curb Your Enthusiasm season David on Curb. So she was surprised Curb Your Enthusiasm box set by how much she found herself agreeing Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection with his behavior ?" and even defending it Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvd ?" on The Discussion. (David, who writes the show,curb your enthusiasm episode plays a prickly, sometimes confounding version Seinfeld dvdof himself.)

"Usually, I'm watching Seinfeld dvd season when I'm in there and acting from Seinfeld box set my character's point of view,"Seinfeld series Essman told TVGuide.com. "And when CSI Las Vegas dvd I was watching it for the discussion CSI Las Vegas dvd season point of view, I was surprised at how CSI Las Vegas box setoften I was agreeing with Larry.CSI dvd Watching it from an outsider's point of view and thinking CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionabout the ethical and moral implications CSI Las Vegas series dvd of his behavior, I thought he was right CSI season 10 a lot of the times!"

TVGuide.com: How Michael Jackson DVDwould you describe the tone of these Michael Jackson seasoon Collection discussions?
Essman: We were very careful in how we cast the panel. We're buy get smartvery careful in trying to get diversity in terms get smart dvdof points of views. Like the psychiatrists,get smart season rabbis, actors, comedians, musicians. And we were very accepting of everybody's different point get smart series dvdof views and. I didn't like when everyone agreed,get smart box set so sometimes I was devil's advocating.
Sex and the City DVD
Sex and the City box set
The Prisoner tv series
The Prisoner box set
The Prisoner dvd season
Back to top Go down

New Trailers of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural'
Page 1 of 1