The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truly a classic---------The Sopranos!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001

Truly a classic---------The Sopranos!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Truly a classic---------The Sopranos!!!!!   Truly a classic---------The Sopranos!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am

In the sea of ??mediocrity, which is the television series SopranosSopranos DVD shines like a supernova. To say that is a wonderful series is like saying Michael Jordan was a pretty good basketball player. Brilliant writing, great story, memorable characters, realistic dialogue, good acting, and an ironic sense of humorOne Tree Hill DVD that exists in each period makes it unique. I am amazed at how each character (even small ones) are so fully and convincingly developed. James Gandolfini, Edie Falco, Lorraine Bracco, and the rest are completely true to life to their descriptions. Juxtaposition of family life in the suburbs with the GSM ultra-violence, all leavened with psychotherapy, is funny, scary, and youScrubs DVD can not stop watching! This box set is very addictive, and I found myself sitting in the episode, after the period of the first night we got it. Introduction to the quality was excellent, and lots of bonus material and summarizes the HBO episode, and promo pieces.That episode aside, it is Prison Break DVDalso a peak at "I Dream of Jeannie Husham" (with a dramatic "beatings" Mikey Palmice), "Isabella" (heavy Oedipal tones so heavily medicated Tony "interact" and invented a board Cusamanos), " College (return time Tony Prato, University of rats to perform the interviews), and failed to hit Tony led by Uncle Junior (Dominic Chianese) and Tony's mother (Nancy Marchand), both Two And A Half Men DVDof whom excelled in his role.Although not a fan, I would still recommend it is a captivating series to its high production values ??and understand the wrinkles inherent in each character. Truly a classic!
Back to top Go down

Truly a classic---------The Sopranos!!!!!
Page 1 of 1