The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Debate of Strength vs. Loyalty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27

The Great Debate of Strength vs. Loyalty  Empty
PostSubject: The Great Debate of Strength vs. Loyalty    The Great Debate of Strength vs. Loyalty  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 am

After last week's Bibangel dvdle-bonding, Stephanie arrives on Redemption Island and only wants to talk about all the food she wants to eat, which annoys Matt. I've been iffy on Matt uangel box setp until now, but he says, "You're killing me, Smalls," a fantastic shout-out to the movie The Sandlot and an expression I frequently use, so disney dvd setMatt is officially my new BFF. That movie rules from start to fidisney box setnish, and anyone who quotes it scores major points in my book.
The duel is a giant game of memory, and with some miraculous help from God, Matt wins for the fifth time in a row. He has officially eliminated every single person so far on SurvivoDexter Season 5 DVDr: Redemption Island, single-handedly taking out Francesca, Kristina, Russell and his two acolytes.
Back to top Go down

The Great Debate of Strength vs. Loyalty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mask Infects Your Souls :: General Talking-
Jump to: