The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellida01

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith. Empty
PostSubject: SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith.   SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

DOUG JOHNSON: And I'm flash drives wholesale Doug Johnson with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a flash drive necklace young woman named Virginia Patterson Hensley. No one but her flash drives memory family would remember that name. The world flash drive lanyards remembers her as Patsy Cline.

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: That covers for iphones song is called "Walkin' After Midnight." It was Patsy Cline's first big hit record. She recorded it in crank led flashlight nineteen fifty-seven. It became number three on the cross mp3 player list of country emergency radio flashlight music hit recordings and number desktop mp3 player twelve on the list of most popular music.

Patsy had Flash disk drive worked for many years to make that first flash disk 4gb successful record. She began singing when flash disk 16gb she was a young girl in her home town of Winchester, in the Flash drive 2gb southern state of Virginia. Patsy sang anywhere she could. She sang at flash drive keychain weddings and dances. She sang at hand held torch public eating places for eight dollars 1gb FLASH drives a night. Those who knew her green pen laser said she worked hard to improve her singing.

In nineteen fifty-four she flash memory pen won a country music competition near her home. She was glitter iphone cases twenty-two years old. She was asked to appear on a country music hd mp4 player television program in Washington, D.C. She also sang funny usb drives on radio programs in the Virginia area and hands free flashlight recorded some records.
DOUG JOHNSON: In nineteen cool thumb drives fifty-seven, Patsy Cline appeared on a national1 gb flash television show in New York City. It funny iphone cases was on this program that millions of16 flash drive people first heard her sing. She sang "Walkin' After Midnight," a song she hand held lasers had recently recorded. Her appearance on the television program16gb FLash drives helped make that record a major hit.

Patsy continued to Fun usb drives record more songs. Within two years she had another major2gb Flash Drives hit. It was called "I Fall to2gb flash memory Pieces." By this time Patsy's voice had 4g flash drive already become 1w blue laser something special. She had learned to control not only the sound but the4gb flash Drives feelings expressed in her songs. It was the slow, sad love songs 4gb flash usb that her fans enjoyed most, songs 4gb flash memory like "I Fall to Pieces."

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Patsy 8gb flash usb Cline's recording of "I Fall to Pieces" became her first number 8gb usb memory one country music hit. It was also a 4g iphone cases hit with fans of popular music. Patsy best iphone protector was a major star. She also had begun performing at the country music 4GB thumb drive theater, the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee.
Those who knew her Best mp4 player after she became a recording star say Patsy Cline was a very good best rated headphones friend. She liked to help young musicians. Later, many of these young 1gb flash usb musicians became important stars themselves. One of Patsy's biggest hit songs Best thumb drive also helped two of these young musicians become known. The song is called

"Crazy." It was written by an best rechargeable flashlight unknown musician who later became a major best usb drives country music star. His name is Willie Nelson.
If you listen carefully to Patsy blue led flashlight Cline's recording of "Crazy," you can hear the beautiful buy computer speakers piano playing of another young musician, Floyd Cramer. He also became Buy pen drive a major recording star. Listen to Patsy and Floyd perform Willie Nelson's song, "Crazy."
Back to top Go down

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mask Infects Your Souls :: General Talking-
Jump to: