The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iphone 4g cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellida01

iphone 4g cover Empty
PostSubject: iphone 4g cover   iphone 4g cover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 am

By DON WINNER for iphone 4g cover- I have been getting numerous reports about a rash of violent home invasion iphone 4 casing robberies in the Coronado area that have occurred in the past couple of weeks. The following information in ear headphone was submitted for publication:

"In the last several months there has been a mp3 player 1gb crime wave in the greater Coronado area. In the past several months, one or more most powerful flashlight gangs of thugs have been conducting well-planned, brutal and highly successful home and business MP4 player 4gb invasions on a regular basis. On December 28, 2010 at 1:00 AM, five masked MP3 player deals
Panamanian bandits broke into our lithium rechargeable batteries house as my wife and I were sleeping. They had a gun. They beat me novelty usb sticks repeatedly with a large crow bar while kicking me in the ribs and punching noise isolating headphones me in the face until I could not see.

One whack to my head led torch light caused excessive bleeding and a minor concussion. My wife was beaten and raped. They stole lithium battery cr2032 all available cash, the plasma TV plus other valuables. They stole my car to iphone covers 3g transport their loot to a nearby town.

We spent 3 hours in an emergency clinic getting x-rays and stitches, at no polaroid mp3 player cost incidentally. The good news: We are both very much alive and portable mp4 player healing rapidly five days after the event without broken bones or other Rechargeable batteries aaa signs of physical/mental damage. Our red led flashlight expat and Panamanian support groups in Coronado were rechargeable led torch incredible and when news of our attack got out their visits and phone home speaker systems calls never stopped.

The bad news: This recent personalized iphone case iolent crime wave, if not stopped immediately, may become pink iphone case very destructive for Panama where tourism and baby boomer retirement Personalized flash drives ave become important aspects of the greater economy. On a portable laptop speakers micro-scale, two American couples renting villas at our property immediately cut short their vacations and r Portable mp3 players eturned home. Apparently other expats have already decided or Portable mp3 speakers are seriously considering departure from Panama. This level of ruthlessness and violence is simply not acceptable. high quality headphones The apparent inability to identify and control the perpetrators by the local and national authorities is incomprehensible. Apparently there is a major interest by expats to obtain gun permits for home self-defense. As a Canadian, I find gun ownership highly objectionable but I guess I would rather go down shooting than sniveling as someone beats me unconscious with a crowbar."

I Wish You Both A Speedy Recovery: Head's up. A New mp3 players couple of years ago there was a very similar rash of home little white earbuds invasion robberies. At that time I wrote a series of articles detailing the means kingston flash memory and methods for home defense and security. Apparently, it's time to dust that stuff off and Iphone hard cases run it again. You know, the basics like MP3 mp4 players have excellent physical security on your home (solid doors, windows, bars, etc.) install most powerful laser alarms and other electronic sensors, outdoor flood lights connected to motion multimedia speaker system sensors, a big guard dog outside with a little nervous noise making yapper inside, a .12 gauge Noise canceling earbuds home defense weapon, safe room with redundant noise canceling headphone communications to the outside, keep all of your cash and valuables radio mp3 player somewhere else (bank), etc. If you're the hardest nut to crack, then t portable storage device hey will go crack someone else's nuts

The bad news: This recent violent powered pa speakers crime wave, if not stopped immediately, may become very destructive portable speaker system for Panama where tourism and baby boomer retirement purple iphone case have become important aspects of the greater economy. On a micro-scale, two American mp3 player online couples renting villas promotional usb drive at our property immediately cut short their vacations and returned home. Apparently other expats have already decided or are seriously promotional usb sticks considering departure from Panama. This level of ruthlessness and violence is simply not acceptable. The apparent iphone 4 sleeve inability to identify and control the perpetrators iphone 4 protection by the local and national authorities is incomprehensible. Apparently there is laser pointer green a major interest by expats to obtain gun permits for home self-defense. As a iphone cases best Canadian, I find gun ownership highly objectionable but I guess I would rather go more iphone case down shooting than sniveling as someone beats me mp3 player 8gb unconscious with a crowbar."
Back to top Go down

iphone 4g cover
Page 1 of 1