The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where can I buy a good laser pointer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennywong

Where can I buy a good laser pointer? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I buy a good laser pointer?   Where can I buy a good laser pointer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 am

Hey, guys
I want to buy a 50mw green laser pen for my coming meeting presentation and a 30mw laser pointer for the flashlight using. I am more likely to get them at online shops, as a matter of fact, my friend purchased a 200mw green laser pointer, and deep down, I was totally floored by the top quality of its 200mw green laser. Besides, he got a Blue Beam Laser Pointer for free! He told me that that one was bought form an prominent wholesale top quality and famous online high power laser pointer store. But he had no idea of the website of a good low power laser pointer. Is there someone telling me valuable information about it? I will be appreciated with your helping! (Plus: The 30mw laser pointer I want should be a red Beam Laser pen.)
Back to top Go down
laserpointershop

Where can I buy a good laser pointer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can I buy a good laser pointer?   Where can I buy a good laser pointer? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

When you're ready to buy a laser, should be very clear in its objective. And then you could make a judicious choice of the aspects of energy and color. If you only use it in a speech or a class, the low laser power of 50 MW is the ideal choice. The low-power laser, the price is cheaper.

Laser Pointers Green Laser Pointer
Back to top Go down

Where can I buy a good laser pointer?
Page 1 of 1