The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My business schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellida01

My business schedule Empty
PostSubject: My business schedule   My business schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi, everybody

You know the hot cakes at laser pointer market; they are 100mW red Laser Pointer and the gun-like mini top 200mw red laser pointer

How to make a kill on the wholesale market? I am a guy who graduated from campus this year. And I want to set up an electronic store which sells cheap blue laser pointer pens. I shopped around many stores where not only green laser pointers for sale but also various kinds of red laser pointer keychain as well as blue light laser pointer providing.

This year, I targeted my consumers at the university guys. It is because that the Christmas is coming, and there must be an ocean of blue light laser pointer pens just in bad need. You know what, the party animal more likely to use laser to make their party to be perfect. Anyone could tell me anything others?
Back to top Go down

My business schedule
Page 1 of 1