The Mask Infects Your Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mask Infects Your Souls

This forum is available to share thoughts, feelings, comments, and questions Messages by Request, to give and receive support, and to connect with and meet other Shufflers members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wait and see a most fabulous Thanks giving party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellida01

Just wait and see a most fabulous Thanks giving party Empty
PostSubject: Just wait and see a most fabulous Thanks giving party   Just wait and see a most fabulous Thanks giving party I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am

I got to know how the flashlight laser pointer could be widely used as the stage design to create a fantastic atmosphere for the audience. I would like to decorate our Thanksgiving Day party with the blue ray laser, you know what the soft and peaceful blue could represent for. And as a party, I should at first be a popular one, so a red Light Laser is another color will be chosen. I couldn’t help thinking about the celebrating time accompanied with a hot red Laser which sends by a 100mW red Laser and gentle blue beam emitting by a 10mw laser pointer.

The hook of my party was the fake crystal shining beneath at a 300mw laser pointer, just watch it!
Back to top Go down

Just wait and see a most fabulous Thanks giving party
Page 1 of 1